Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snack Review - General Mills Dulce de Leche Cheerios

When browsing Meidi-Ya Supermarket, my heart skipped a beat when I chanced upon my favourite Banana Nut Cheerios which I snacked on incessantly while working in the States. But alas, the boxes on sale were due to expire soon. However, I was slightly cheered when I saw that they had Dulce de Leche Cheerios on sale, which I had not tried before.

Dulce de Leche Cheerios

The darker-coloured cheerios held a more intense caramel flavour while the paler-coloured cheerios were more milky sweet. Since I am not a big fan of milky-tasting food, this box of cereal did not exactly blow me away like its Banana Nut counterpart. Which is probably a good thing since I recall I was able to snack on an entire box of Banana Nut Cheerios a day in the past. Yikes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment