Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Cafe Hopping - Real Food

Had to submit my original medical invoices to my insurer today, so had lunch at a cafe located at Clarke Quay.

This was not my first time at Real Food, located at B1 of The Central mall. Mum also recalled that we were here previously with Dad because they served healthy wholesome organic food prepared upon order.

I ordered Pumpkin Pancakes from the All-Day Breakfast menu and got a glass of Celery Carrot Pineapple juice to go along with my meal. The pancakes were nothing to shout about but they were not cloying when paired with the accompany pineapple cubes, orange wedges and saucer of maple syrup.


#eatclean



Real Food
Address: B1-52/53 The Central, 6 Eu Tong Sen St, Clarke Quay, Singapore 059817
Phone: 6224 4492

No comments:

Post a Comment