Friday, February 27, 2015

Cafe Hopping - Little Prince Creamery

After lunch at Studio Café SG (Ayam Penyet & Nasi Goreng), we popped over to Little Prince Creamery for dessert and coffee.

The café pays homage to the beloved book, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Illustrations from the book adorn the walls and floor and different versions of the books are arranged by the side of the long table by the window.

Copies of 'The Little Prince' Neatly Lined Up

As always, we got a cappuccino each and then ordered a waffle to share. We topped it with Samba Rumba (Rum & Café Latte) Ice Cream and Avocado Gula Melaka Ice Cream. Being the dessert alcoholic and coffee-lover that I am, I really enjoyed the Samba Rumba. The barista forgot our coffee order, but after I reminded her, she served us beautifully pulled cups of cappuccinos that tasted great.

The Cafe's Logo is NOT a Hat

Dining at this café, I was reminded of the central themes of the book. It is one of my all time favourite books and even now I can memorise quotes from the book off the top of my head. My favourite quote has to be "What is essential is invisible to the eye."


The Little Prince Creamery
Address: Blk 47 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #01-134 Singapore 310047
Phone: 8684 8218

No comments:

Post a Comment